Monday, October 25, 2010

family date night

Last Friday we had FAMILY DATE NIGHT! Carlie was feeling a little sick and way grouchy, so she stayed home with Aunt Kristen and Uncle Neal.

Adam took Megan to a football game at the high school where he teaches. She picked out her outfit earlier that day, anxious to sport the school colors, orange and blue.

Lucy and I dressed up and went to the Sound of Music. Lucy did great, loved to clap and trying the cookies and sparkling cider at intermission. I had three students in the show, plus two I worked with for auditions so it was great to see their accomplishments.

Lucy and Meg have already talked about how next time they will switch parents. I'm so glad they love spending time with us still. . . because I know it won't last forever!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

That is so fun and such a great idea. By the way happy anniversary

Julie Jardine said...

What a fun idea. You all look wonderful!