Monday, March 22, 2010

this is what happens. . .


. . . when you read all four Twilight books during pregnancy and name your child after a half-vampire baby. Look at those vampire teeth!
*I have to clarify-- Adam HATES in when I joke about naming Carlie after a half-vampire baby, and would probably appreciate me making it VERY clear that she was NOT named after her. I did however read the name Carlie for the first time in Breaking Dawn and thought, "wow, that is a really cute name." I also loved how it looked in print, thus the spelling we chose is the same as said book. In case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is too funny! In our CA ward there was a family who named their son Patrick, and the husband proudly walked around telling everyone they named their kid after the starfish on SpongeBob... his poor wife... she could do nothing but roll her eyes!

Monica said...

So cute!