Monday, March 1, 2010

these are a few of her favorite things...

While browsing the internet for a hotel deal I heard some soft thumps coming from the other room. I ignored it for a minute, then decided since I couldn't see Carlie, I better go investigate. This is what I found...

All my stamps, ink pads, and pens I use for lessons on the floor...

Finger and footprints from ink on the piano...
And this little monkey had climbed on my piano!
The next day I heard louder, quicker thumping, a familiar sound now-- but I wasn't fast enough...
What can I do? The show rack Papa made is perfect size for climbing, sitting, and standing to look out the window. You just have to get all those pesky shoes out of the way.
So if the next time you come over it takes us a minute to open the door, it's because we're trying to slide all the shoes out of the way so we can get it open.
This activity brought to you by your friendly angel baby, who is quickly passing the angel baby phase.

3 comments:

etreiersen said...

Oh Carlie, What a cute mischievous little girl.

Shannon said...

Oh, she's a mess! Love all the things she gets herself into.

Julie Jardine said...

Yeah, we got rid of the CD stand pretty quick after Josh pulled everything off multiple times at that age. And I wont buy a bookshelf or anything that doesn't have doors that close from that height down. Cause all you can do is wait a couple of months, for her to grow out of it. I swear...it's just part of being a toddler! Super cute!