It's only been two days of Adam's new schedule. So far he's been working from home for his prep hours, and then- - family time! Wahoo! He's looking for home improvement projects before a second job kicks in. He put up misters in the backyard last weekend, on Memorial Day. Now we just have to get the wall painted so I can put up my vinyl I got! I'm so excited about it, check out Misti's site. I'll be sure to put up the final product when it's all done.
The spirit is an amazing thing. Our home has been so peaceful. We love this new set up.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got it & can't wait to see it on your wall! Also, thanks for the shout out- I appreciate it! I just finished reading your below post. That is so exciting & your faith is admirable! It just got me thinking of how often I take the time to really stop and just listen--what an inspiration!
Post a Comment