Friday, June 26, 2009

angel baby update

Angel Baby started solids this week. So far it's going okay. And we've made it 5 1/2 months nursing! That beats out my first two by far. I'm excited that it has gone so well. And, that I'm not defective (some of those lactation consultants make you feel that way if nursing doesn't work!). Anyways. . . She has taken pretty well to rice cereal, especially if we add a little apple juice.

Look at that adorable face! Could you believe that she has taken a turn from her Angel Baby status? She's so funny, she has been a lot more fussy that last few days, but last night Adam finally said, "I guess she might not be our Angel Baby anymore." Ever since then-- she hasn't made a peep. She actually occupied herself all through dinner by laying on the floor and watching the fan. She is very serious about losing her Angel Baby name. It's not the first time she's done this either! A few weeks ago she was having a terrible screaming fit, and since that is not like her we called Uncle Seth to come help Adam give her a blessing. She cried through the whole thing, and then as soon as we mentioned she might not be Angel Baby anymore, she immediately stopped crying and started smiling and cooing! I was thinking it was just a coincedence, but now that she's done that twice, I'm thinking she knows whats going on.

It has been so fun to get to know little Carlie, she really is the sweetest little thing! We can't wait to see what this little girl will do!

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

what a cutie! its so funny how somethings they just know

Shannon said...

So happy I found you guys! Your girls are adorable. Im from an all girl family, nothing could be more fun!
Shannon Dudley