P.S. Adam was part of the project from start to finish, is that why the crafting was successful? Um, yes.
Monday, June 22, 2009
finally. . . a successful craft
It's finally complete! I had this idea a while ago, putting some of my favorite lines from the proclamation in vinyl on the wall that goes up my staircase. I still want to put some family pictures around it, but that will be the easy part. This beast took us like an hour and a half! But, we've never done it before, so maybe we were extra careful. Either way, I LOVE IT!
And can I tell you the best part? I priced this little project at about 5 or 6 different web sites and my quotes ranged from $95 - $120. My friend Misti got this to me for $50! And that was including shipping! I was so excited when she gave me the quote. So. . . get your own great vinyl here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment