Tuesday, February 3, 2009

what I love right now. . .

no hunger pains. no heartburn. nice skinny feet. seeing my nice skinny feet. 4-6 hours of sleep at night. cuddling the baby instead of being kicked by her. new baby smell. wearing real shoes. sleeping on my stomach. soft baby blankets. good neighbors. great friends. play dates. a super helpful husband. excited big sisters. quiet time. nursing. bath time. doing hair. taking pictures of my beautiful girls. Arizona winter. taking walks. water. reading. bedtime.

Carlie Rae.
Lucy Jean.
Megan Linda.

4 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

That is super cute!

Me and My Boys said...

Hmmm...Sleeping on your stomach, it's like heaven, right after you have a child. You have some super beautiful girls there.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Ahh. . . Life is BEAUTIFUL!

Sarah said...

I must agree with Brittney here. I love sleeping on my stomach! That was the worst when I couldn't.