Monday, November 3, 2008

What's on my mind. . .

I could be getting a little arrogant thinking you all care, but oh well!

I can't believe we have another baby coming in 10 weeks! And still no name. Hopefully we'll know when we see her. Right now I'm thinking Aubrey, but a few days ago it was Hailey, Jill, Jenna, Annie, and Kate. I'm just hoping we don't have to name her after daddy who came home as 'unnamed baby boy jardine'.

This election is stressing me out. Obama seriously scares me. There are too many 'what the. . .?' you know? Not that I'm a McCain fan either but we have to weigh what we have right? Prop 102 down here is already causing a mess, I can't imagine what will happen if it doesn't pass.

I love Visiting Teaching! Seriously, I love it! I have been visiting a sister in our ward since May and have had some of the neatest experiences with her. It has been a real blessing to be a part of her life and I feel like the Lord is constantly whispering to me about her. It has strengthened my testimony that He truly does know us, so well and He loves us!

I can't wait to be in Seattle for Thanksgiving. And I LOVE being pregnant for the holidays! No guilty eating for me, it's helping the baby. This one is perfect, because baby is coming Jan. 13th so I don't really have to worry about losing weight until maybe March, right? That's usually when I get kicked into in anyway so now I have a great excuse. Thanks 'unnamed baby girl jardine'!

Adam is the greatest. For those of you who don't know he has a cleaning gene that is unbelievable. I was pretty tired last night and left the dishes for this morning. But my sweet husband, despite having a terrible headache all weekend stayed up and did the dishes. For Adam it's a package deal of dishes, scrubbing the counters, table, island, chairs, and stove top. I came down to a beautifully clean kitchen and feel like it's going to be a good day.

6 comments:

michelle rasor said...

you are a wonderful visiting teacher. anyone of us are lucky to have you! :)

Sarah said...

I like rants like this. Thanks for sharing. And what cute little girls all dressed up for Halloween.

Shayla said...

yikes. election day. yikes yikes yikes. Did I mention, YIKES?!

Julie Jardine said...

Of course we care, that is the point of blogging! And I love any of those name picks. I know how crazy it is naming babies. Thank heaven for inspiration. I hope your pregancy is going well. I wish I could bring you dinner. To bad we're so far away. At least you have a awesome hubby! I know what a great blessing that is!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

I want a dish washer hubby I guess I will be gratful for the one I got that sounds so blah I LOVE my hubby I would just like him to do the dishes.

jill said...

How fun to come across your blog! I would definitely vote for the name Jill, it has done me well over the years.