Saturday, November 15, 2008

graduation: non-crafting to semi-crafting

So I finally figured out what I'm giving our brothers and their families for Christmas and I am so excited because it was in our budget (which was pretty close to being non-existent) and they turned out SOOO cute! I really want to tell all about them, but obviously my family members will see them on the blog. So unfortunately I will have to wait and post the pictures and descriptions later. But I am proud of myself for expanding my non-crafting abilities into a semi-crafting hobby.

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I am SO excited to see them. . wish I could see them now though. . I may wish to copy them!

Cilka said...

Christine--
Hey! This is Cilka. I found your blog on Mandi's blog. How are you? I haven't seen you forever. Your kids are adorable. Congrats on the pregnancy! If you want to look at my blog, it is: scottandcilka.blogspot.com
I love your blog background!

Tiffani said...

I can totally relate! I love being crafty... or at least trying to be. I am tapping into that side of me more and more! Fun!