Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lucy's Bed Head

I'm not even kidding. This is how Lucy's hair looks every single morning when she wakes up. Perfectly parted, a little curl on the ends, no fly-aways, smooth, shiny and GORGEOUS! I've been marvelling over it for months. Lucky girl!

4 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

ooohhh I am sooo jealous! I wish my hair looked like that when I wake up!

Julie Jardine said...

I wish that were the way it was for all of us! You should see my kids when they wake up. I guess it is a little different for boys, but it's pretty cute, and all over the place! But even Breanne's is usually not lookin' like that! She is super cute!

nicole said...

Aww, what a cutie!! She has beautiful hair, just like her Momma. :)

michelle rasor said...

you should see my hair in the morning! she's so lucky!