Could this seriously have been only 4 years ago? It sure does feel like way too much has happened for it to have only been 4 years. But it has been great! Adam surprised me yesterday by taking the day off, however our beautiful thoughts of sleeping in were interrupted at 6:00 am like they are every morning, thanks to Lucy. We had breakfast together at home, Adam cleaned the car and I cleaned the house. Then we went out to lunch while a dear friend watched the girls for us. We had big plans of a weekend to ourselves at a cabin up north, with the girls at Seth and Caroline's, dinner catered by Tammy, and the best part - sleeping in! But one thing after the other keeps coming up, so we are just enjoying our beautiful babies and spent yesterday marvelling about how cute and fun these girls are. No wonder we keep having more! They just keep getting cuter! I can honestly say I love Adam more today than four years ago and I am very proud of the fantastic dad he is. I always knew he would be a great dad, but he has definitely outdone my expectations. It has been a great four years and I can't wait for the many years we have ahead of us! Not to mention the eternity after that!
I LOVE YOU ADAM!
5 comments:
Wow- happy anni you two. (Or should I say five?) You are such a good example to me, and I really appreciate your positive attitude.
isn't it crazy how on that wedding day you can't imagine loving them more than on that day. . .crazy newly weds!
It seems like just yesterday we went over to meet Adam and his roommates! How time flies! I'm so glad you guys ended up together :) You're both too fabulous! Congratulations on 4 years!!
Happy, happy late anniversary. You are a wonderful couple and we are so lucky to have you as our "teachers"... :) This is a beautiful foto!
Wow, I LOVE that picture of you guys! What a beautiful couple. It's no wonder you have such darling kids!!! Isn't it wonderful to have a love that continues to grow and grow?! We're so blessed to have such awesome hubbys!
Post a Comment