Tuesday, November 29, 2011

something to smile about

Our little man has become quite the smiley baby.  He is rolling. . . 
and rolling. . . 
and rolling. . . 
and pretty much won't stop rolling!  

I feel like I can breathe a little easier now.  Plus he is pretty consistently sleeping through the night.  Yay!

And apparently- he loves football.  

Trust me, I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

He was pretty upset last Saturday.  I was busy and not paying enough attention to him.  He hates that.  So I handed him to Daddy who turned on some football.  And immediately the crying stopped!  Yikes!  A few minutes later he started crying again, so I thought there was hope, but then Adam informed me that the computer froze, and that is why he started crying.  As soon as it was fixed the crying stopped again.  

Seriously?!?!  He's four months old!  At the same time, I'm glad we've found something he likes!

The girls and daddy did a little Thanksgiving decorating.  This is becoming our new tradition! 


Christmas decorations are up!  Post coming soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is sooo funny he likes football. I just love that. Hope you had a happy turkey day.