Temple lights! Adam's students performed one night so we went. Carlie loved riding on daddy's shoulders and shaking hands with everyone.
We had a blast at our ward party/breakfast. Lucy entered a candy cane eating contest. It was hilarious to watch these kids suck their fastest!
Beauties! They love it when they each wear their favorite colors!
With Santa!
Ella's Birthday!
Golfing for Ella's birthday. Holy cuteness, these little ones golfing was awesome!
Carlie loved these gingerbread men.
A new living room set for Christmas? Yes, please!
Playing in the leaves, loving Arizona winter!
Lucy's winter celebration. Isn't she the cutest little snowflake you've ever seen?
Wedding hair for Jennifer's wedding!
Lots of snuggles on the couch!
Christmas jammies!
Capes from Grandma!
Lucy making the Christmas jello.
One delicious turkey for Christmas dinner
A miniature cougar fan! Yes, they did win their game when Samuel sported his shirt.
Carlie finished swim lessons. Love this girl!
Whew. I'm tired. December took it out of me. On to 2012!
1 comment:
Man, Your girls are Gorgeous!! I bet Lucy had so much fun playing soccer, I can't believe how fast they are all growing. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment