I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I LOVE HALLOWEEN IN ARIZONA!
It's finally cool enough to be outside and everyone seems to want to stay outside and socialize, the kids can trick-or-treat as long as they want, and not umbrellas or huge parkas to cover their costumes (like I grew up with in Seattle).
Carving pumpkins! Lucy was grossed out by the insides, but Megan and Carlie dug right in. Too bad we carved them too early and they went moldy before Halloween. That's the downside of Arizona Halloween.
Adam decided it would be fun to paint the window for Halloween. The girls, of course were on board.
Now for the feast! We usually have a huge halloween party with all the neighbors, but we were busy on Saturday, so we did our last night instead with one neighbor who was also busy on Saturday.
Mummy Pizzas
Mini Mummy Dogs
Witch's Slime
Ghostly Pears
Spiders and Lice (Ranch Beans and Rice)
There were also 4 kinds of cookies, 3 kinds of soda, popcorn balls Chik-fil-a chicken nuggets and dirt cups. Oh, man was it good!
The kids made a killing during their short trick-or-treating adventure. Gallon bags full of candy for each kid after only a few streets!
Now to shop the sales for next years costumes!
1 comment:
Witch's slim! Awesome... you the fam looks great. They are all so beautiful!
Post a Comment