Friday, March 13, 2009

storing up for the drought

Wow, I haven't cleaned behind Lucy's bed since. . . well, since we moved in. Maybe I should go back there.



Hmmm. . . I wonder what's in that corner.


Oh nothing much , just 5 BINKIES!

Here's my threory: we've been threatening Megan with the binkie fairy for a few weeks now. We've been telling her that soon it will be time to give the binkie fairy all her binkies so that she can give Meg a new toy. Then her binkies started disappearing. Meg kept saying she didn't know where they went. So I'd find her a new one and just count the other one as lost. I think she's been storing them up so that when she has to quit cold turkey she can get a fix when she needs one. Good thing I caught it when I did. You have to really watch these addicts, a moment of weakness could come at any time. Especially when they won't admit they have a problem.

6 comments:

Anna said...

HA! Love it, you should start a BAA (Binki Addicts Anonymous) support group. lol, this really cracked me up!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

That is funny! Kids are so dang smart!

Sarah said...

That is so funny. I will have to watch out for that when the time comes. Yikes.

Brady & Sherry Jones said...

Christine,
My email address is littleshe@gmail.com. Email me when you have a chance so I have your email.

Cute story!

Sherry Jones

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

Emma did that Wyatt just really lost them but the Binkey fairy came to both of them and they were so excited that the binkeys were no big deal we did talk it up a lot though.

a farmers wife and her real life said...

That is too funny! It amazing how smart kiddos are!