Life is good. We sold our car right before the baby came to get ourselves to a more stable financial situation. That of course means I'm immobile again. So shopping has to happen at nights or on weekends, outings are on foot, and dates are done in a minivan. The girls and I are magically finding things to do close to home including going to. . . THE MOUNTAIN! It's a little hill by our mailboxes that has a bunch of bushes (the forest) and is full of GHOSTS! We take turns 'checking it out' while the rest stay behind. Then we get to sneak around the bushes until we see another ghost, then we run and hide. Lucy and Megan could probably do this for HOURS. Angel baby usually falls asleep in the stroller on the trip over. Lucy and Meg ask to go the mountain about twice a day. Isn't it amazing what a little rocky hill can become with a little imagination?
Angel baby is wonderful. She has been sleeping through the night for a week now. She is eating so well, and growing out of all of her clothes! Which kind of stinks because I asked for newborn size clothes this time around since Lucy and Meg were so small for so long, and I got some super adorable outfits she's already busting out of! During the day she naps almost all day with a few breaks, usually when Lucy and Meg are napping so I get to just hold her and play with her and watch her smile at me! Carlie is such a blessing.
It really has been fun going on adventures with the girls. It is so nice to have energy again! Needless to say we are feeling very blessed right now.
4 comments:
I am SO glad! And Lucy and Megan are so grown up! It still seems like yesterday when you were moving out and we were cleaning your house. . . this is me pouting! Everyone is BEAUTIFUL! Lucys hair is SO long! I am glad you are doing so well and wish you the best!
You are such a good mom! That is so great that you are making wonderful memories like that!
I really appreciate your optimistic attitude about life. It makes the thought of having another baby or two possible and even exciting!
I love how you call her angel baby... so sweet!
Post a Comment