Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can You Believe It?


We have had some pretty unbelievable things going on in our house. Let me recap:


1. CARLIE RAE! First of all, she continues to be the angel baby sleeping through the night, nursing like a champ, crying herself to sleep after two minutes of crying, never spitting up, always napping, and smiling! And she is HUGE! At her two month check up she was 13 pounds and 9 ounces! I am so excited about this since it was so difficult to get Lucy and Meg to gain weight, I had to supplement both of them, but Carlie is just nursing and doing great! She's in the 97th percentile for weight!

2. MEGAN LINDA! I had the thought to try her on the potty, just to see what she would do. This is about the age when it finally started to click with Lucy, even though I started training her at 20 months old. So Meg gets on the potty and gets the hang of it right away. We have had three successful days, with minimal accidents and diapers only at night. I'm thinking those will go away pretty soon too, she's just doing so good! Could I really be down to one in diapers so soon?


3. LUCY JEAN! This kid amazes me every day. She gets more beautiful and smart by the minute. She brought home a seed last week from primary, and I was a little nervous. I don't keep plants alive very well. And I knew she would need help, but I underestimated her memory. And now, two weeks later:



Not bad for a 3 year old, right?

I can't wait to see what's next with these beautiful girls, we are having too much fun!

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Oh man, I am a little nervous for that plant!! It reminded me of the story of the plant outside your apartment when you were pregnant with...Lucy I think. Oh man, I about fell off my chair laughing. So funny!! Good luck with the cute kids and especially good luck with the plant. :)

Kristin said...

Holy moly! You are one lucky gal! What great girls!

Sarah said...

Wow- sounds like you are all doing well and I am so glad for ya. Glad that little Carlie Rae is nice & big for ya too. What gorgeous girls you all are!