wave-less waverunner and a carousel. It also had a train that went around the park but unfortunately it was broken down when we got there and was fixed right
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Memorial Day Fun!
For Memorial Day we thought it would be fun to take the kids to a little park that had a mini ferris wheel,
wave-less waverunner and a carousel. It also had a train that went around the park but unfortunately it was broken down when we got there and was fixed right
as we were leaving. But the park was cute and just what we expected, complete with rude teenagers running the rides as no amusement park is complete without. Lucy loved the carousel, but she held on to that horse so tight! The waverunner was cute too. Lucy was the only one on the ferris wheel and she insisted she loved it, but she looked terrified the whole time, and we couldn't get her to sit back so her car was rocking forward the
whole time. We did have fun and the kids absolutely loved it.
wave-less waverunner and a carousel. It also had a train that went around the park but unfortunately it was broken down when we got there and was fixed right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Lucy and Megan are absolutely beautiful. Literally breathtaking when I reached your blog. It's been forever since we have seen you and your family. I hope all is well and you're enjoying life!
How fun! I stll can't believe how big the girls are! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUl!
um...as adorably cute as these pictures are, I have to say I'm a LITTLE disappointed. I mean really, MEMORIAL DAY?! That was almost a month ago. How am I supposed to stalk you from another state if you don't even update your blog...daily. j/k. Love you guys!
Hey you guys!!! How are things?! I am so happy to find you on the web & see your beautiful girls & to know you are doing well. Check us out: sarahsemptyspaces.blogspot.com
Post a Comment