Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Addition

It's so nice to finally be mobile! I feel like the girls and I have endured being car-less really well for the last year and a half being in a big city. Obviously it was easy in Rexburg having everything less than a five minute drive away. But we finally assessed the financial situation and decided it was time to invest. The final decision: 2007 Toyota Sienna. Color: White. Blah. But it was the best deal, and I have to give Adam props, he was ready and willing to get me the red one. And yes there was a real motivation to get the mini-van. Another new baby will be joining us somewhere around the end of January! I had my first appointment yesterday, and I'm still deciding how I feel about my doctor. But the near-constant nausea has made it official for me. And this baby doesn't want me to get any housework done. The nausea immediately dissapears when I sit down to relax but as soon as I start doing dishes or picking up toys I feel like vomitting! I don't know if I've convinced Adam that this is entirely from the pregnancy but I did tell him our house would have been a complete disaster the last 4 years if this was all in my head. And YES we are excited. And YES I am nervous. I will have a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 year old and a new baby. So those of you who know what this is like please, give me some advice!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you guys

Rae said...

Congratulations Christine!! That's so fun! I remember when you were getting married, I can't believe you'll have three kids!! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats you guys!!! And best wishes-- I have no idea what it's like: I am still adjusting to one.

Kristen said...

That is so wonderful! What great news! Please let me know if I can help in any way!!

Me and My Boys said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe youre going to have three! I can only picture lucy it will so much fun. are you guys wanting a boy or a girl? so fun!!

michelle rasor said...

Congratulations!! You should've told us when you were here... Rian was 3 1/2 and Owen was 2 when Sally was born. I wouldn't change it for the world. We did great. Lots of days to the park, but I still kept it together! It was the best time- you'll be great! Call me with your email address so i can invite you to our blog... :)

Emily said...

Yippee for having 3 kids 3 and under! It is crazy and fun and super crazy, but worth it. Good luck. I secretly hope you get a boy like we did. You will do just fine!