I think it's about time to put out a collection of all the cute and adorable things that Lucy says now that she is a nonstop talker. Adam and I laugh about these all the time and we thought you all would enjoy them as well!
Lucyism: What did you said?
Translation: What did you say?
Lucyism: That pretty dress I never seen.
Translation: That's the prettiest dress I've ever seen.
Lucyism: Did you call crap?
Translation: Did you say crap? (This is as far as the cursing goes in our house, but she does notice when mommy or daddy slip up)
Lucyism: Mom are you coming to my church today?
Translation: Mom are you coming into my nursery class today? (See, for Lucy sacrament meeting is kind of like the pre-game, her nursery class is what she calls church, where the real message is taught)
Lucyism: Mom is your baby feeling sick?
Translation: Mom are you feeling sick because of the baby?
And my favorite Lucyism (probably because we hear it every night): Mom when the sun is up I can come see you.
Translation: I'll come into your room in the morning because I know if I come in any sooner I will probably be sent right back to my own bed.
2 comments:
How cute!! I love what kids come up with at that age! By the way, congrats on expecting #3! That's so exciting! Having 3 little ones is when things get really crazy. If you're like me, you'll go through a bit of a transition period because you're outnumbered then... but it's sooo great. We've had 4 in 4.5 years, and I don't regret having them so close one bit. Congrats on your beautiful and growing family!!
congrats on the new baby!!! My advice is....don't listen to anything I have to say 'cause what do I know about kids. congrats!
Post a Comment