
This is Lucy and her cousin Ella pausing for just a minute from an intense game of "TIGERS" to pose for a picture. This game of tigers is just about
their favorite thing to play, where they ask me to move the dining chairs to
look like a cage, then they try to get out. If they're good tigers they get gold fish which they of course eat without using their hands just like real tigers. I am also supposed to yell at them if they do get out and tell them to get back to the cages. No really, they told me to yell at them. The first time this game was invented I was
actually trying to mop the kitchen and really did need them to stay in their 'cages' but they had so much fun with it it has become a tradition. Lucy seriously doesn't know what to do with herself now that Ella is just a 3 minute walk away and not a 20 minute drive. They have been able to play together a lot more and can't seem to get enough of each other. Thank goodness for friends!
1 comment:
sad I want a cousin!!! I mean a close one!
Post a Comment