So we got up early on Saturday morning in order to go and clean the church, however, when we got there all of the doors were locked and no one was in sight! So we climbed in the car and decided to head to Home Depot for a couple miscellaneous items for the house. We picked up a one or two things....then three or four....then five or six! Before we knew it, we were at home painting the house!
While Megan took a nap, Christine, Lucy and I grabbed some rollers and started coloring. We only bought one bucket of paint, but we had a great time and the dining area already looks so much better. We are excited to use our weekends as painting projects and see what damage we can do. When I was in elementary school, I prided myself in my ability to color in the lines. That skill has since been lost and our house will require some touch-up work to recover from my not so sure hand. However, even with all of the painting blunders it sure makes for some fun family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment