Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Mourn with those that mourn"


I have learned so much from my girls by staying home and watching them interact with each other. I consider it a new kind of higher education. Well our little Megan has widsom beyond her years. Whenever Lucy is sent to time-out (our punishment is to put her head on the wall for two minutes - which works out great because no matter where we are, friends' house, the store, church, there is always a wall!) Megan will quickly follow and join Lucy in taking her punishment. I think part of it may be that she doesn't know when Lucy is in time-out and when it's hide-and-go-seek, but either way, we have found it to be pretty adorable!

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they have both gotten! Lucy is a little woman! They are beautiful Chirstine!

Shayla said...

seriuosly, I think this is the cutest picture I've seen in a long time. :)