Thursday, January 12, 2012

lovin these babies

We're getting the question a lot about who Samuel looks like and I keep saying he reminds me of Lucy as a baby.  And finally I found some of Lucy's baby pictures (thanks for the idea, Linda!) so here is a comparative study in genetics.

LUCY:  
Oh the cuteness, loving the dimples and open mouthed smile.  Cute little round head, and NO hair.  It looks in this picture like there might be some, but trust me, there's not.
 SAMUEL:
Same open mouthed smile, fainter dimples, longer face, and a double chin Lucy never had.  Very similar eyes and nose, and WAY more hair.  Which is still not much.
 MEGAN:
Oh, those blue eyes!  I couldn't get enough of them, still can't!  More hair than Lucy, less than Samuel, bigger eyes, no dimples, same round face as Lucy.  
 CARLIE:
Biggest dimples of all, biggest smile of all!  Same eye shape as Megan, same double chin as Samuel, same round face as Lucy.  And again, no hair!   I think Carlie has the most unique look, one of her own.  

So different but so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Babies... To complete the collection it would be interesting to have baby pictures of the parents as well :) for sure, there will be details to compare as well!

nicole said...

Haha! Cute! What a great idea to put all the baby pics into one blog post. You forgot yours and Adams though! ;)