Tuesday, September 6, 2011

lucy's puppy party

Once again, I waited to do Lucy's party until it was convenient for the family. I know, I know, I'm a terrific mom! But it was only a week late, and I think the superhero dinner made up for it. When we finally got the party going, we had a blast!


Just a few of the party guests. . .



We had a puppy chow eating contest! This was awesome to watch! We put a little muddy buddies in each bowl and let the kids eat up!


I also hid two colors of dog bones and split the kids into two teams to find the bones that were their team color. The kids loved this and wanted to do it over and over!


Then, presents!


Lucy's friends were so generous, she got a lot of nice things. But the best would have to be the homemade robot that her friend Preston gave her. He was so proud of the robot that he made and was adorable bringing it over to her!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a fun idea. Good job!