You must be warned, this is only for serious chocolate lovers. It was so easy, and super kid friendly, and lucky for me a little too chocolatey for their little palates. I may, or may not have eaten five bars last night. And I may or may not have paid the price by waking up to heartburn three different times last night. And I may, or may not eat one when this post is over.
Bottom layer: 1 1/2 c. crushed oreos, mixed with 1/2 c. melted butter
Next layer: 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Next layer: 2 c. mini marshmallows
Next layer: 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Next layer: 1 c. white chocolate chips
Next layer: 2 c. cocoa crispies
Top layer: 1 c. milk chocolate chips
Press all layers together with a spatula, then bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Marshmallows should bubble up and be a little brown. Allow to cool completely, then cut and enjoy! Refrigerate left overs after cutting.
Your welcome.
4 comments:
WOW! That is chocolate overload. Sounds fantastic! We'll have to be trying some of that.
I can't imagine why those would give you heartburn? Just Kidding!!!
So what is the murder mystery series you are reading? Are they the Joanne Fluke books? Mom got me started on those. I like them.
All I have to say is yum!
Looks good to me!
Post a Comment