Monday, May 23, 2011

cinderella recital













The girls finished up another semester with Miss Heidi. They did great, as always. It was interesting this time, Lucy moved up to the intermediate class and really fought me every week. Then I'd go watch her, and she was doing so good! I didn't want her to quit, especially with her long skinny legs and tall, slender frame. Doesn't she know we aren't all built like that? And those who are MUST be ballerinas! Still, Lucy agreed to continue through the recital. Next fall she will do soccer instead. Meg on the other hand, loved every second of it and did so well that Miss Heidi wanted to move her to the intermediate class a year before her classmates would. Meg couldn't wait and asked to stay after and watch the "big girls" every week.











As you can see, Meg was a mouse and Lucy was the cleaning Cinderella.










And Carlie had to wear her ballerina outfit too. She loves this and would wear it every day if I let her.





Hopefully there will be a spot for our little man among all the tulle and ribbon in our house! Don't worry, we're making room.

3 comments:

etreiersen said...

It sounds like Megan loves the stage. Too bad Lucy did not like dance, but at least she tried. Hopefully she will enjoy soccer next fall. What cute ballerinas Lucy and Megan are.

Kristin said...

I know I say this EVERY time . . . but, your girls are SO gorgeous!!! Looks like they had fun! What cute ballerinas :)

Julie Jardine said...

Oh, they are darling. I want to do a mini dance recital while they are here. They would all love it! So much fun!