BABY BOY?!?!?!?
TUESDAY: It can't be a boy! Seriously? I don't have anything for a baby boy! We aren't ready for a boy! There is so much to do, so many new things to think about. . .
Needless to say, there were a lot of tears on Tuesday. A LOT. I even went shopping to help me feel better, and it worked for a minute. I love orange, and there is a lot of cute orange boy stuff.
WEDNESDAY: I think the baby's name is Peter Adam. But remember how indecisive we were with Carlie? So don't get attached yet. Talked to a friend who has three boys and two girls, she got me a little excited. Told me how Adam will get to do the hard stuff with our little guy, and how much boys love their mommas.
THURSDAY: I'm tired. Really tired. Was reminded how much the chaos has interfered with my scriptures, and took time to read with Lucy. Magically turned to Alma 8:14-15 "...it came to pass that while Alma was weighed down with much sorrow, behold an angel of the Lord appeared unto him saying, Blessed art thou, Alma; therefore lift up thy head and rejoice, for thou hast great cause to rejoice..."
FRIDAY: Got off to a good start. Not as tired to day, scrubbed the kitchen floor, made birthday invitations, cleaned the island, cleaned the table and all the chairs--really cleaned them, helped a friend practice the organ, delivered said invitations, dropped off an order at the school, and even showered.
I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.
8 comments:
I was sure I was having a girl when I was pregnant. When I found out I was having a boy I though the same thing. I didn't even have any boys names picked out. I LOVE MY LITTLE BOY. He is soooo much fun. Now I wouldn't even know what to do if I were having a girl. You will love having a little boy. Congratulations.
Cangratulations. I have found that little boys teach little girls so much and vice versa it is the greatest. The girls learn to sword fight and the boys learn to dress up. The girls will spoil him roten. Good luck through the pregnancy.
YAY! I'm sure you'll do great with a little boy. They've got to be as much fun as little girls:)
Awesome! That boy will be loved!
Little boys are great! We are so excited for you all! I understand the overwhelmed feeling of having a boy after having 3 girls. I am nervous to have a girl just because I am in the "groove" of taking care of a boy! My cousin just found out that they are having a boy and she had a hard time because she wanted a girl. What she said about it really touched me and maybe it will help you. God sends boys to special parents because it is our job to raise them right and send them on missions to further the church and help it grow. or something to that effect.
You'll be great! Congratulations! We have 3 little boys and they are such fun...so different from Hailey, but tons of fun for us, especially Branden. Take care!
YEAH!!! Boys are so much fun!!! Carson makes me laugh everyday! And it is so great to get see Robb have a boy to do the boy stuff with. Congrats!!!
Sooo exciting. I actually think boys are much easier- less drama. Plus- one less wedding to pay for! :) I don't have many complaints when I'm pregnant- except the EXHAUSTION. Especially when you have 3 other little ones. Some days are just really tough. I had to drop some of my expectations- and allow my home to be cluttered, and the laundry to pile up some days, and simple dinners sometimes. You'll go crazy trying to keep up otherwise. And allow yourself to rest and take naps! You deserve it- you probably made a lung today. ;) Anyway- you know all of this- just helps to have a reminder sometimes. You CAN do this- with the Lord's help. So happy for you and Adam!
Post a Comment