Thursday, March 24, 2011

a regular princess party

That is what Princess Meg asked for. Not a breakfast princess party, a regular princess party, no boys allowed. She had to wait until a month after her birthday, but we did it! Complete with hair...

Finger nail painting...


And make up...
I promise these girls had fun! They sure don't look like they're enjoying themselves. . .
Then we played "Name that Princess" and the winner got to paint Adam's toenails! You would not believe how much they loved this. I couldn't believe how much they loved this!

Oh, so pretty!

And then, of course we did a little princess freeze dance...

Opened some presents...
Ate some cupcakes...
And finished everything I had planned a 1/2 hour before the party was supposed to be over. I realized how much time boys add to a party. These girls were so excited for the next thing, there was no transition time, and they were SO QUIET! Seriously, it was adorable! So we did some coloring and stickers, which I swear, girls could do all day if we'd let them. Meg had a great time, and she is so happy to finally be 4. She informed me she's getting married when she turns 6. Good to know I have two more years with her.
Yay for princess Meg!

3 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

Oh, She is SO darling!!! That looks like a successful party!
And I love Lucy's hair! So cute! (And mommies tummy!) Glad you guys are doing well! We miss you. Wish we could have been there!

Julie Jardine said...

Oh, Super cute purple dress, by the way!

nicole said...

Aw, so cute!! I love the idea of painting Adam's toes- how funny and memorable for them! Nice work- sounds like it was a great success.
Oh- and I got your comment about Jon in Pheonix- I thought about having him call you guys, but his schedule was totally jam packed- they were hardly allowed to leave the resort. But hopefully we'll get to meet one of these times! If you guys ever come out this direction- you know you're always welcome here! :)