For their ballet recital this year they did the Nutcracker, Meg was Clara and Lucy was part of the Chinese Dance. They were absolutely adorable! Next week I am doing a Christmas recital with all of my students that I am getting excited about. This Sunday is the Christmas program at church, and I think I will sleep a little easier when that is over! Then Grandma and Papa come in on Tuesday for a week visit which is what I am looking forward to the most. Have I bragged about my parents enough? I could be trying to make up for the times I was rotten to them as a teenager. They are wonderful! When they come I feel like I have a full time handyman, chef, babysitter, and housekeeper. They don't sit still for very long and life is so easy when they're around.
Now that I've told you how busy we've been, you'll probably think I'm crazy. Meg and I auditioned for a community performance of The Music Man. I know, crazy. Meg has really been enjoying performing, and when we take her somewhere she always tells us that she wants to be on stage. Since she is so young, I would have to be with her while she is on stage, but I'm okay with that! I've missed performing too! We will find out on Saturday if we got in or not.
If you don't think I'm crazy yet, just wait. We also found out we're expecting again. Yay! This one has been a new experience for me, I will probably save that for a whole new post. But we are very excited! I have been feeling sick, but not puking. Crazy hunger pains, but now I'm ready for next time! I stocked up on frozen dinners, quick pastas and fruit. The other night was awful, I woke up starving and we had NO FOOD! We didn't even have milk! Luckily Neal and Kristen had brought over Christmas treats, so I ate most of them that night.
Lucy still enjoys school, but she is ready for a break. We've been getting Secret Santa gifts the last two nights, and this morning she said she'd stay home today and play with her new doll and her sisters instead of go to school. Nice try.
4 comments:
Wow, just reading your post just made me tired. I can't believe how busy you have been.
What cute ballerina's you have. How fun that Megan has some of the same interest as you. I am sure you guys made the cut.
Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of another baby. We are excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling well.
Your girls are too adorable! And, how fun for you and Meg to be on stage together :) I still smile every time I think of you in Into The Woods. You are one talented woman! Congratulations on the new baby! So exciting!
We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Also congratulations on expecting a new little one.
Yay for a new little one! Congratulations!
Post a Comment