Carlie Bug snuggles us as well, in fact she is usually the first to comfort when somebody gets hurt. She is also the first to ask "tay?" (are you okay?) when somebody coughs or sneezes. And she will repeat this until you answer her and tell her, "Yes, Carlie, I'm okay." So sweet.
Last week Lucy was helping me and slipped off the step stool onto her knee. She was very upset, and went to lay on the couch. Carlie went over to her, gave her her covers, and a hug and then brought Lucy a show to keep her company. Then another, and another until Lucy had about 12 movies piled on top of her. When Carlie was done helping Lucy with shows, she looked at her and asked "puzzah?" (puzzle). Then she brough Lucy all the puzzle pieces for four different puzzles, which Carlie also loves right now. Sure enough, it made Lucy feel better, we were all laughing at how cute and sweet our Carlie is.
I have to post this because Carlie is definitely in that I'm-going-to-teach-my-mommy-patience-if-it's-the-last-thing-I-do phase, if you know what I mean. And while the days are trying, messy, exhausting, and frustrating, every night I can't think of anything besides the fact that this baby brings me so much JOY! Thinking of her always makes me smile and I just love her so much!
2 comments:
The "piling the movies on sister" story is beyond adorable! Such cute girls you have, Christine.
SO sweet. What a little doll. Can't wait to meet her!! Oh, and I love your superhero costume ideas! Sounds like something fun for the girls to look forward to. Hope you guys are doing well! Btw, I love your music selections... some of my favorites.
Post a Comment