Here we are at 7:00, the beginning of our slumber party.
After making it through the Tigger Movie, and the Emporer's New Groove, this is what we ended up with at 9:30.
I can't believe they stayed awake so long. Especially because neither had naps that day. But did they sleep in? NO! No matter what we do these girls WILL NOT sleep in. They were up at 6:30 like always. They came to boot camp with me at 7:30 and whined and complained the entire time. So we came home early, Meg puked when we walked in the door and Lucy crashed on the couch. At 9:00 am.
By 11:00 Meg had puked two more times and both her and Lucy were asleep again.
I don't think we will have another sleep over for a while. And if we turn down your invite to have our girls over for a sleep over, trust us, it's for your own good.
3 comments:
Those pictures are great! It's one of those sad but funny stories.
Your post was not supposed to end that way!!!
Poor girls :(
I hope they are feeling better.
Post a Comment