Today was the first of what I am sure will be many dance lessons to come for our family of girls. I have wanted to get them into ballet for a while and finally figured out a way to make it work. Ballet lessons was going to be their Christmas present, but I didn't even have to use that since we had so many other presents.
Thanks to both Grandmas for supplying the leotards, tights, shoes, and tutus. They have been so excited to start ballet.



Look at that jump! Is she a natural or what?

Megan was on her tippy-toes almost the entire lesson. Even after, while Lucy did hers, she ran around like a ballerina!


The best part was that Carlie was napping when we left and since Uncle Neal was home I just took the big ones and left Carlie at home. It was great to just watch and enjoy without worry about the baby.
Oh, and did I mention she's walking? Carlie, I mean. Everywhere. It's terribly cute, but she now gets into stuff twice as fast. Fun!
5 comments:
They are adorable Christine! You make want my girl to grow up now!
So cute and yes they are "natural"..
So sweet!
So cute! Uh, oh...walking? Hold on to everything!!
SOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE THE OUTFITS!!!
What dolls! So fun seeing your beautiful girls getting bigger! Looks like you had a great Christmas Season! Keep the new posts coming!
Post a Comment