Thursday, March 20, 2014

spring break staycation

Feeling ginormous and pregnant this Spring Break, we opted out of our usual Utah trip and stayed home.  Adam took a few days off work, and we used our POGO passes to keep the kids happy.  We started at Kneaders for breakfast.  The kids LOVE their all you can eat french toast.


 Then Bowling!  Kind of. . . the kids loved it, I couldn't do much except watch, and Adam had to be really careful with his back.  But no one seemed to mind their parents disability!

 They almost had more fun pretending to play video games!
 Adam took the kids backyard camping, and I thoroughly enjoyed the silent house and a bed I was free to toss and turn on without injuring anyone in the process.
Chino Bandidos!  We have this awesome place in Chandler which has mexican chinese food!  Which just happen to be my two favorite foods!  If you happen to come visit, this place is a must!

No comments: