It is most definitely NOT a baby girl, but an obvious and undeniable baby boy! What?!?!?
To say we were surprised would be an understatement. I still feel like I don't know what to do with boys! I love Samuel so much, and I know another boy will be a great learning experience--but I still feel like there's so much to worry about with boys. Probably the opposite of most moms I know. Still, we are excited and I know Samuel is going to LOVE having a little brother.
Names we are considering at this time are
NOAH, ISAAC, and KIMBALL
Names I love, but I don't think would work are
CARTER, CARSON (too much like Carlie), PATRICK (can we use it if we aren't Irish?) JONAH (I don't like the JJ in Jonah Jardine) and AUSTIN (feels too trendy?)
I am settled on the middle name ADAM, but Adam isn't quite sold yet. We've got time, my due date is
April 30th, with baby most likely scheduled for April 15th.
3 comments:
Christine, Steven and I are so excited for you guys. I haven't announced it yet on facebook but I am expecting as well. It seems like with all our kids I am just a few months behind yours. Anyway congrats on the boy and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Yeah!!! It will be nice for the boys to have each other!! So fun! Cute names!
We always seem to be expecting about the same time as you guys! Here's hoping we'll both be expecting boys!
Post a Comment