Okay, so I know we're a little behind. Or a lot behind. But I refuse to make every blog post about how behind I am! So let's not talk about it okay? Okay.
Sam had a birthday in July! He turned 2 and what a cute little man he is becoming! We started with the traditional chocolate chip pancake breakfast, and gave him a couple 'go-gos' in the morning.
The day of the party we had some great food, and really enjoyed our GO-GO party.
We served nuts and bolts (chex mix), white wall tires (vanilla oreos), black wall tires (chocolate oreos), dipsticks (cheese sticks), motor oil (capri suns), and organic fuel (watermelon).
Every friend got to pick out their own go-go upon arrival and they started by taking them around the track which stretched from our living room to our family room.
Daddy made and decorated the cake, as usual. But I had a craving for sour cream chocolate frosting so I did help a little bit this year!
We had a little car wash. . .
and some tire races. . .
and got some amazing presents, mostly go-gos which is what he needed/wanted since before that he had about 4! Of course now I feel like all I do is pick up go-gos!
What little cuties! He definitely has more 'friends' at this age than any of the girls did, and he is my only 2 year old that has legitimate play dates, not just babysitting. I love it, and so does he! He is constantly asking for his friends Ray-Ray, McKay, and CT. It's the cutest thing.
This sweet boy has brought so much joy into our family! I love that he has a relationship with each of his sisters. If he needs help with something he goes strait to Lucy. If he gets hurt, or needs a snuggle he goes to Megan. If he wants to play and have some fun he goes to Carlie. He is so much like his Daddy, it's not even funny. Including the love of cars. Adam loves to browse cars, research cars, test drive cars, so it makes perfect sense that Samuel loves cars as well. He also hates messes, even if he's the one that made it. He can barely get through breakfast without grabbing a rag and wiping up every little spill. And if he sees me unloading the dishwasher, or changing the laundry he runs right over and says, "I help?" He melts my heart with his sweetness. We love you Samuel Man!













1 comment:
How cute that he is so tidy. And what a fun party idea. He sounds like a very sweet boy.
Post a Comment