Tuesday, October 23, 2012

eight

Did you know I have the best husband ever?  Did you know he is always doing kind, thoughtful things for me?  Did you know he is constantly snuggling our kids when they need him?

Did you know he loves to go on dates with me, still, after eight years?  Did you know he makes me laugh, every day?  Did you know he is always setting an amazing example for our kids?


 Did you know he is one of the most giving people I know?  Did you know he spends a lot of his time serving others?  Did you know he is an amazing singer?  Did you know he loves his job, and he's pretty darn good at it?
Did you know we've been married for eight years today?  Did you know I love him even more today than I did eight years ago?  Did you know I am so excited to spend eternity with him?

Well, now you know.

2 comments:

etreiersen said...

Congratulations! Happy 8th Anniversary.

Shayla said...

happy anniversary!!! a little late... :)