We started with peacock make-overs, you can see their cute faces if you blow up the picture. And then pin the feather on the peacock.
A little balloon fun!
For the cupcakes, each girl got 3 colors of frosting to decorate their own cupcake. They LOVED it, and it was the easiest birthday cake I ever made! We may make this a tradition.
What a beautiful peacock princess. Or queen of peacocks, as she is known on the playground. Doing what she loves, reading. Right now that seems to be her favorite thing. She is reading at almost a 4th grade level, and the highest reader in her class. She is also in an advanced math group and school, but science is her favorite subject. She is also doing amazing things on the piano--if she would just practice more! I just love this girl! She is such a blessing to us, and the best big sister anyone could ask for.
It's been a great 7 years with you, love!
1 comment:
Cute! If you come to visit me I can take you to a park that has real life peacocks walking around. I think, personally, that seeing real life peacocks is worth all the money and time spent on the long drive...just saying ;)
Post a Comment