Monday, July 30, 2012

what i did for my summer vacation after that

After Utah we packed up and headed to my home town, the great northwest, the emerald city, SEATTLE!  
Can you tell I was a little excited?  It had been 3 1/2 years since I had visited and we had a fabulous time.  

Every time we would see a patch of trees, the girls had to go explore "the forest".

 Grandma and Papa took us to the Science Center


 We visited the Planetarium
 Found a giant guitar, and watch a movie in the IMAX on Polar Bears-- very cool.
 Daddy rode this bicycle, about 30 feet off the ground
 We watched a show on COMBUSTION, lots of fire and explosions!
 played a little chess
 and checked out an awesome aquarium, where the girls got to touch all sorts of sea creatures
Just the beginning of our Seattle adventures.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Me and My Boys said...

I LOVE that place, kids look like they had a blast!