I haven't peeked in on you for a while, I just love your family! You are a very busy (and crazy, I might add) lady. :) There aren't very many babies that make me baby hungry, as if 5 isn't enough, but your chubby Samuel is ADORABLE! AND I already have four boys of my own. Too cute. And you are perfect mom for your girls, they are always so pink and precious. Ruby would be jealous of all those girls!
1 comment:
I haven't peeked in on you for a while, I just love your family! You are a very busy (and crazy, I might add) lady. :) There aren't very many babies that make me baby hungry, as if 5 isn't enough, but your chubby Samuel is ADORABLE! AND I already have four boys of my own. Too cute. And you are perfect mom for your girls, they are always so pink and precious. Ruby would be jealous of all those girls!
Post a Comment