Most days are spent like this, in here:

Sometimes he sleeps here: (I know you're not supposed to put them on their tummy to sleep, he was awake and ready for tummy time when I put him down, and then 2 minutes later--)
And when I need to feed him, I'll put him here to wake him up: (very effective. . . )
Hey look! He's finally awake! I had to snap some pictures in this adorable outfit since next week he will probably be too big for it!
Nighttime is a different story. . . I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet.
6 comments:
OH, man, he is CUTE!!! I love those pics. It's what makes you want a new baby around the house, then you throw in the reminder about night time! :) Ha! And all the other memories come flodding in. I'm finally out of that "feeding stage", actually have been for a while. Don't worry...it does get better. Just watch lots of movies. I loved having Netflix with this last baby.
Adorable!! Looks like you're all adjusting so well!! So happy for you guys. You're a GREAT mom. :)
What a cutie! I love little babies!
he is so cute! all your kids are! And... my babies always sleep on their tummies... so you're good :)
How did I miss these pictures of your cute little man. I wish I could hold him he so cute. I bet you are having fun dressing a boy. They actually have really cute clothes for boys just not as big of a selection as with girls clothes. I still need to send Sam's gift. Things have been crazy the last 2 weeks with moving and everything. Now that we are settled I will have to get on that. Hope you are doing well with 4 kiddos.
How did I miss these pictures of your cute little man. I wish I could hold him he so cute. I bet you are having fun dressing a boy. They actually have really cute clothes for boys just not as big of a selection as with girls clothes. I still need to send Sam's gift. Things have been crazy the last 2 weeks with moving and everything. Now that we are settled I will have to get on that. Hope you are doing well with 4 kiddos.
Post a Comment