Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the consequence of cleaning

While Lucy is at school all day, and Samuel is sleeping all day, I actually had time to clean my kitchen today! And nothing makes me want to cook more than a clean kitchen. Seriously. Does anyone else have this problem? I actually think my best diet plan would be to never do dishes. But a clean kitchen? That makes me want sugar. And chocolate. Or in this case, both.



And how could I resist these adorable little helpers?


In case you were wondering, these brownies turned out to be A.MAZ.ING.

3 comments:

Julie Jardine said...

mmmm.......brownies! Good thing my kitchen is a mess right now. ;)

Sarah said...

Adorable girls. What good helpers.

Pamela said...

Your little man is darling and I am with you that a nice clean kitchen makes we want to bake, and what is more fun to bake then sweets.