Sunday, April 27, 2014

noah adam

Here is our sweet baby Noah.  Born April 24th at 6:22 am (I requested the earliest c-section time). He weighed a whopping 9 lbs 5 oz!  Our biggest baby by almost a whole pound!


 I had a lot of contractions starting 2 weeks before my scheduled date, which got pretty scary.  Because of the complications I have had during labor and that this was my 5th c-section, the Dr told me that if I had more than 5 contractions in an hour I needed to go strait to the hospital.  I went in on the 9th of April, but luckily they were able to stop the contractions.

 Look at this big chunky man!



 We have been amazed at how our children's personality has fit with their name.  Noah is no different, his name means peace and rest. He is such a pleasant, calm and sweet baby.  We already love him so much!  And he got Adam's dimples!

No comments: