Surprise, surprise we had a FROZEN party at our house! Carlie turned 5 and we had so much fun celebrating this amazing girl. I scoured every store in town for this dress! I had to buy it a size too big, but she still fit into it nicely.
Carlie chose donuts and I discovered you can custom order them from WalMart at no additional cost. She was so excited for her "frozen" donuts!
We also ate ice blocks, and snow man trail mix, but most girls just played with the ice (blue jello).
We made epsom salt snowflakes that turned out so awesome, but I didn't snag a picture! We also built Olaf out of marshmallows, and of course had a dance party and sing along.
We LOVE this Carlie of ours! I tell her constantly that she is my favorite Carlie ever, and I wish everyone could have a Carlie just like her. I have learned so much from Carlie. She has tested my patience, my know how, my love, my creativity, and my confidence. I am a stronger person because she is in my life. Her name means STRENGTH and she has and is living up to that name. As she reads her scriptures she is beginning to ask such intelligent questions. She loves to play and is always wanting to do something fun. We are so proud of her, the way that she is growing and the love that she has for her family.
Happy Birthday Carlie Bug!





No comments:
Post a Comment