Monday, February 4, 2013

did i forget something? like CHRISTMAS!

I keep reading all these "Christmas Catch Up" blogs thinking, 'oh, that's nice'.  Then finally remember I haven't blogged about Christmas yet!  

This little reindeer loves preschool, and seriously isn't she the cutest?

 Christmas jammies!



 *Notice Meg and Adam laying down.  It's true, Meg puked Christmas morning and was feeling crummy all day.  Adam woke up feeling yucky which lasted until about 2pm.  Hence, the bowl next to him.
 Carlie got training wheels for Christmas and she is so excited to ride bikes with her sisters!
 Grandma and Papa came and took us to the science center.  So fun!  
 *Meg and Lucy got clip on earrings for Christmas, they are pretty much the coolest thing ever.
 This little man was in heaven with water and balls.  I have about 20 pictures of him here, but I'll spare you!

 Giant Legos?!?!
 Dress up and pretend boat/car/airplane driving!  The girls LOVED this exhibit!


 Seriously, we picked a great day to visit they had a HUGE lego exhibit that was way fun.
 the farting slide...wish I was joking.  

 You walk through the stomach and slide down the *you know* and it makes a fart noise.  I also wish my kids didn't love this and go down it a million times, but they are kids!  I finally had to drag them away, some of the noises were GGRRROOOOSSSSSS!

 playing in the sand and water!  Little man was in heaven!
 And they brought in snow!  Very exciting!

Temple lights


 They were freezing!  We don't have winter coats for anyone!
We were really lucky to have Grandma and Papa come visit, and they of course spoiled us rotten as always, including a new garbage disposal for us and awesome presents for the kids.  
*Quick story about Meg's boots:  This was ALL she asked for.  Black, high-heeled, knee high boots.  She was so excited to wear them and would seriously wear them all day.  We made her take them off to ride her bike or go to the park, then she would come right home and put her boots on again!  And then--she broke her foot.  So sad!  Couldn't wear her boots for 3 weeks.  She got her cast off last monday and now is back to 24 hour wearing of the boots!  Love our little fashionista!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad someone else joined by months late Christmas post. How awesome to ride your Christmas bikes at Christmastime instead of having to wait until Spring! The joys of living in AZ. That, and having lights at the temple. And, BTW, I would love to see you guys again if you are ever up here.