End of September: Carlie gets stitches
Halloween: Sam gets Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease
2nd week of November: Christine gets the stomach flu
Adam visits the dr.
Thanksgiving week: Adam, Megan, Lucy, Carlie and Samuel all get the stomach flu. Christine feels like she has it, but it's probably just from cleaning up 5 people's puke.
1st week of December: Carlie gets strep
Carlie contracts HSP
2nd week of December: Lucy gets strep
Christmas Day: Adam and Megan feel sick again (no puking for Adam this time)
New Year's Eve: Sam gets croup
And for our grand finale: Drumroll please. . . . .
To start off the new year Megan breaks her foot!
Good golly, miss molly,
Holy schamoley,
WHAT THE HECK?!?!
It's been a rough couple of months for our family! But in all honesty, it only feels rough when I sit down and look at all of these incidents in a row. Most have only lasted one or two days, but there have been a LOT of dr's visits. Which makes me very grateful the amazing insurance we have been blessed with. It's also at times like these that I realize how healthy we have been in the past. I definitely took that for granted. Megan had an accident on her beloved bike, poor thing! She broke the growth plate on the top of her foot and we won't know how serious it is until we visit the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. And then, maybe we can take a break from Dr.s and hospitals, and rare conditions, and strep and germs? And maybe I'm buying bubbles for all the kids?

1 comment:
I am sorry it has been so crazy, and I hope everyone get all healthy soon. We had a few weeks like that when i felt like i was inactive at church because of all the sickness. Good luck!!
Post a Comment