Saturday, May 26, 2012

our family in 2012

Does anyone else think family pictures are SOOOOO FUN?  I love getting them done, but it is hard with all these little ones to get everyone to cooperate!  Here are a few of my favorites:  

 I probably shouldn't admit this, but I think our girls have the cutest little bums I've ever seen.  We talk about them just about every day.  TMI?  maybe. . . 
 The entire photo shoot Samuel was pleasant, but not happy.  He always has the same expression of "not sure about this, but nobody's dropped me yet. . . "

 We went to this gorgeous common area at a neighboring community, complete with a playground and a pond, so we were constantly calling the kids back to get another picture, while they tried to make a run for the slide!

 Carlie is such a crack up right now.  Everyday she comes up with hilarious and clever things to say.  These pictures totally capture her comic personality.

 Megan has been in enough performances to have perfected the 'plaster smile'.  We had to really work to get her real smile, but I think we finally got it.

 This little girl!  I cannot believe Lucy will be 7 this year!  And is it just me, or does she look like she could pass for 14?  

 Finally some smiles from Samuel!  I know he's mine, but seriously!  Get this kid in a magazine!

 We love this little boy!  And his little sweater vest!



Our little family is growing so fast!  We had to capture this phase before it's gone!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cool! And yes, Lucy is gorgeous and looks like a young professional...

... Um, so we should send our kids to the same EFY in the future. Deal? Deal. Our 3 boys and your 3 girls--magic could happen! :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful! I love them. And Lucy... look at her! She is beautiful. She is still a little toddler in my mind. :)

Shayla said...

love the family pics!