I will try to keep this as short and sweet as possible. But my mind is racing, the whole thing still hasn't hit me.
We got it. We got a job!
It has been a long year, Adam has been working two jobs, I have had a full load of students, plus babysitting, and he's had a very busy calling (13 baptisms + 2 good friends in another ward and 2 next weekend-- since September) as Ward Mission Leader. We've prayed, A LOT. We've had faith, and we geared up for a NO. That happened to us before, we went through a long process and were told no at the end. This time has ended differently and we couldn't be more grateful. What a blessing this year has been. We have been sheltered, fed, loved, friendshipped, strengthened, and tested more than ever. But it has been THE BEST year of our married life so far, hands down. We've learned, and grown.
The bad news is that the message from Salt Lake is "there is a good chance for relocation". But really, there's no bad news. We know we will be where the Lord wants us to be and that is never bad. We won't know for sure until May20th where we will go. Until then, we will soak up our friends and neighbors here that we have grown to love so much.
Thank you all for your prayers, please know that they have been felt. And answered. We will keep you all posted, faithful readers.
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for letting us know last night. We are so excited for you guys. Adam is going to be a great seminary teacher. You both have worked very hard this past year to make this happen and I am glad the Lord has heard and answered your prayers.
Hopefully the "relocation" will be somewhere in Idaho:)
So many congratulations!! That's wonderful!
Yeah!! Congrats, that is wonderful. I'm sure ti brings a nice sence of relief.
We all knew he would get it! He's just too awesome! :)
Congrats! Such great news! I bet you guys are so relieved!
I just hope that you stay close enough for visits (ie..the western states). So we'll see! Fun stuff!
Adam and Christine, you are a faith filled couple and the Lord is pleased with you. You deserve it, all of it and the relocation will add to your profile!
Congatulations..
Congrats!!!
YAY!!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS! I've been checking your blog periodically waiting for THIS post! I couldn't be happier for your family! YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS!
Congrats! That's awesome!
Yea! Congrats!
Post a Comment